VOLUNTEER - if you have time or talents to give, we have opportunities for you. Here are just a few of the opportunities we have available:
- Helping out during our special events, e.g. 'Dodge for a Cause'
- Administrative support - mailings, filings, and other clerical duties
- Direct client assistance - providing follow up and referral services
- Sharing any other talents or ideas you may have as well.
To begin volunteering with RAGE, please contact Diane Bass, our Volunteer Coordinator at
(702) 333-1038 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTICIPATE - there are so many
opportunities throughout the year to help raise funds for our programs and to
bring the community together. Check with us for current events.
DONATE - Your donation helps provide consumers wtih a wide range of services that include peer counseling, funding for home and vehicle modifications, and other services to help increase independence. Give quality of life and independence to someone else.
You can make a secure, online donation thru PayPal, mail your donation to our office, or create a Planned Giving program. (Please contact Reggie Bennett for a Planned Giving program at (702) 333-1038 or email to: email@example.com
Your donations are tax deductible as RAGE is a federally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit public charity, and documentation is available upon request.